Resourcer/Recruiter – Infrastructure
Power and Infrastructure Resourcing has an open position for an experienced Resourcer/Recruiter looking to take their career in Infrastructure resourcing to the next level. The successful candidate will be part of the team responsible for the safe deployment of resources into external clients and recruitment portals operated by the end client or third parties representing them. The area of responsibility will normally cover resources supplied into external client projects.
Role Duties / Candidate Attributes:
– Proven track record of placing resources within the construction, facilities management or infrastructure sector. Other sectors may be considered.
– Knowledge of construction or trades roles and responsibilities
– Understanding of the different work requirements of construction projects
– Computer literacy including MS Word / Excel
– The ability to work effectively as part of a team and support as required
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Full driving licence and vehicle
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
– The ability to stay calm and meet deadlines
– Customer service and relations
– Decision making
– Planning and organising
– Meet targets and deadlines
– Good judgement and analytical ability
– Accuracy and attention to detail
If this sounds like an opportunity that interests you then apply now!