P&I Resourcing are looking to recruit a new Payroll & Commercial Team Leader, if this is a role that interests you, please read more below.
- Management and co-ordination of the end-to-end payroll for around 500 temporary workers alongside the umbrella payroll company.
- Supervision of the Payroll Assistant and office administrators.
- To review monthly payroll data in the system – hours, starters, leavers, contract amendments i.e. salary increases, change in hours, overtime etc
- Responsible for the timely and accurate completion of weekly payroll.
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Review and improve payroll procedures/policies to ensure full compliance and minimise risk
- Previous experience conducting as well as managing a temporary payroll process.
- Sensitive towards others / compassionate
- Must be able to deal with complex and difficult situations.
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Able to work on own initiative and follow instructions
- Minimum of 2 years payroll and Management experience